Senior research associate of the Department for physics of superconductivity, PhD in Physics.
Born on 14 May, 1974 in Klin.
non-equilibrium and non-stationary effects in superconductors.
- 1991 - School #176 in Nizhniy Novgorod;
- 1991-1996 - Faculty of physics of N. I. Lobachevsky State University of Nizhniy Novgorod;
- 1996-1999 - postgraduate student in N. I. Lobachevsky State University of Nizhniy Novgorod (Department of theoretical physics);
- June 2000 - defended PhD thesis «the Influence of the regional barrier on the magnetic characteristics of superconductors of type II.
- 1999-2001 - research associate ( N. I. Lobachevsky State University of Nizhniy Novgorod );
- 2001-2004 - postdoctoral researcher, group of Prof. F. M. Peeters, University of Antwerp, Belgium;
- 2004-2010 - research associate of the IPM RAS;
- 2010-present - senior research associate of the IPM RAS.
- Reversal of Nonlocal Vortex Motion in the Regime of Strong Nonequilibrium / F. Otto, A. Bilusic, D. Babic, D. Yu. Vodolazov, C. Seurgers, and C. Strunk, " Phys. Rev. Lett. 104, 027005 (2010).
- Strong influence of a magnetic layer on the critical current of Nb bridge in finite magnetic fields due to surface barrier effect / D. Y. Vodolazov, B. A. Gribkov, A. Yu. Klimov, V. V. Rogov and S. N. Vdovichev, Appl. "Phys. Lett. 94, 012508 (2009).
- Negative magnetoresistance and phase slip process in superconducting nanowires / D. Y. Vodolazov, Phys. Rev. B 75, 184517 (2007).
- Rearrangement of the vortex lattice due to the instabilities of the vortex flow / D. Y. Vodolazov and F. M. Peeters, " Phys. Rev. B 76, 014521 (2007).
- Symmetric and asymmetric states in mesoscopic superconducting wire in voltage driven regime / D. Y. Vodolazov and F. M. Peeters, " Phys. Rev. B 75 104515 (2007).
- Current-voltage characteristics of quasi-one-dimensional superconductors: An S-shaped curve in the constant voltage regime / D. Y. Vodolazov, F. M. Peeters, L. Piraux, S. Matefi-Tempfli, and S. Michotte, " Phys. Rev. Lett. 91, 157001 (2003).
- Dynamic transitions between metastable states in a superconducting ring / D. Y. Vodolazov and F. M. Peeters, " Phys. Rev. B 66, 054537 (2002).
- Effect of surface defects on the first field for vortex entry in type-II superconductors / D. Y. Vodolazov, Phys. Rev. B 62, 8691 (2000).
- Heating of quasiparticles driven by oscillations of the order parameter in short superconducting microbridges / D. Y. Vodolazov and F. M. Peeters, " Phys. Rev. B 83, 224523 (2011).
- Photon detection by current-carrying superconducting film: A time-dependent Ginzburg-Landau approach / A. Zotova N. and D. Y. Vodolazov, Phys. Rev. B 85, 024509 (2012).
Phone: +7 (831) 417-94-85 +257