Junior research associate of the magnetic nanostructures Department.
Born on 17 September, 1988 in Nizhniy Novgorod. Single.
Magnetic scattering, micromagnetsim of thin films, high resolution transmission electron microscopy.
the Faculty of physics of N. I. Lobachevsky State University of Nizhniy Novgorod.
- 2009 — 2011 — electronic engineer of the IPM RAS;
- 2011 — present — junior research associate of the IPM RAS;
- Interference amplification of the magneto-optic Kerr effect in multilayer structures in the X-ray range / D.A. Tatarskiy, A.A. Fraerman, Journal of Surface Investigation-X-Ray Synchrotron and Neutron Techniques 6, 559 (2012).
- Influence of the microcrystalline structure on the magnetic properties of ferromagnetic films and structures on their base / S. A. Gusev, D. A. Tatarskiy, A. Yu. Klimov, V. V. Rogov, E. V. Skorokhodov, M. V. Sapozhnikov, B. A. Gribkov, I. M. Nefedov, A. A. Fraerman, Physics of the Solid State 55, 481 (2013).
- Features of the motion of spin ½ particles in a noncoplanar magnetic field / D.A. Tatarskiy, A.V. Petrenko, S.N. Vdovichev, O.G. Udalov, Yu.V. Nikitenko, A.A. Fraerman, Phys. Usp. 59, 583 (2016).
- Copper (II)-cerium (III) 15-metallacrown-5 based on glycinehydroxamic acid as a new precursor for heterobimetallic composite materials on carbon nanotubes / K.V. Kremlev, M.A. Samsonov, G.S. Zabrodina, A.V. Arapova, P.A. Yunin, D.A. Tatarskiy, P.E. Plyusnin, M.A. Katkova, S.Yu. Ketkov, Polyhedron 114, 96 (2016).
Phone: +7 (831) 417-94-88