Junior research associate of the Department for physics of semiconductors.
Born on 9 August, 1988.
Physics of semiconductors, physics of low-dimensional structures, photoconductivity, small impurities.
- 2005 — the graduates of school #111, Nizhniy Novgorod;
- 2005 — 2011 — Advanced School of General and Applied Physics of
N. I. LobachevskyState University of Nizhniy Novgorod (Advanced School of General and Applied Physics of N. I. LobachevskyState University of Nizhniy Novgorod);
- 2011 — present. — postgraduate student in IPM RAS.
- 2009 — 2011 — electronic engineer of the Institute for Physics of Microstructures RAS, Nizhny Novgorod, a student of the interfaculty base chair of «Physics of nanostructures and nanoelectronics»;
- 2011 — present. — junior research associate of the IPM RAS, Nizhniy Novgorod.
- Spectra and kinetics of THz photoconductivity in narrow-gap Hg1-xCdxTe (x < 0.2) epitaxial films /
V. V. Rumyantsev, S. V. Morozov, K. E. Kudryavtsev, A. V. Antonov, V. I. Gavrilenko, S. A. Dvoretskii, N. N. Mikhailov, Semicond. Sci. Technol. 28 125007 (2013).