Junior research associate of the Department for technology of nanostructures and devices.
Born on 5 January, 1989 in Bolshoe Murashkino. Married.
Physics of semiconductor devices, microwave microscopy.
- 1995−2004 Bolshemurashkinskaya School
- 2004−2006 The Lyceum-Boarding Center for Gifted Children, physical and mathematical profile
- 2006−2012 Nizhny Novgorod State University, Faculty of Radiophysics
- 2012 — 2016 — postgraduate student of the IPM RAS;
- 2016 — present — Junior research associate of the IPM RAS
- N.V. Vostokov, S.A. Korolev, V.I. Shashkin. Application of low-barrier metal-semiconductor-metal structures for the detection of microwave signals. Technical Physics 59, 1036 (2014).
- A.N. Reznik, S.A. Korolyov. Monopole antenna in quantitative near-field microwave microscopy of planar structures. Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 119, No. 9, pp. 094504: 1−10 (2016).
Phone: +7 (831) 417-94-92