Senior research associate of the Department for physics of superconductivity, PhD in Physics.
Radiowave propagation, stimulated emission, optical pumping in semiconductors, mercury-cadmium-tellurium heterostructures, radiative interband transitions, emission spectra, multi-frequency lasing, photomagnetic ferromagnets and magnetic semiconductors, superconductivity, nonlinear properties of superconductors.
- 1966 — 1971 — study in
N. I. LobachevskyState University of Nizhniy Novgorod.
- 1988 — PhD in Physics (thesis — «Optical and magnetic properties of p-Ge and CdCr2Se4 semiconductors», Supervisors —
G. M. Genkinand A. A. Andronov).
- 1970 — 1977 — engineer, senior engineer of the Radiophysics Research Institute;
- 1977 — 1993 — senior engineer, research associate of the IAP RAS;
- 1993 — present — senior research associate of the IPM RAS;
- Member of Academic Council of IPM RAS before 1993;
- Since 1993 member of Academic Council of IPM RAS, mebmer of expert council of IPM RAS;
- 1987 — Silver medal of USSR ENEA;
- 1987 — Diploma of the CPSU Central Committee in 1987;
- Memory effect and nonequilibrium resistive response in optically excited high-Tc YBa2Cu3O7-x superconducting films /
G. M. Genkin, Yu. N. Nozdrin, A. V. Okomel’kov, P. P. Vysheslavtsev, Physics Letters A 166 (3, 4), 279 (1992).
- Third-order local nonlinear microwave response of YBa2Cu3O7 and Nb thin films /E. E. Pestov,
V. V. Kurin, Yu. N. Nozdrin, IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity, March 2001,131;
- Magnetization of a garnet film through a change in its multidomain structure under circularly polarized light /
G. M. Genkin, Yu. N. Nozdrin, A. V. Okomel’kov, I. D. Tokman, Phys. Rev. B 86, 024405−1 (2012);
- Stimulated Emission from Optically Excited CdxHg1-xTe Structures at Room Temperature /
A. A. Andronov, Yu. N. Nozdrin, A. V. Okomel’kov, N. N. Mikhailov, G. Yu. Sidorov, and V. S. Varavin, Journal of Luminescence 132 (3), 612 (2012);
Phone: +7 920 0104767