Research associate of the Department for physics of superconductivity, PhD in Physics.
Born on November 11, 1983 in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Superconductivity and superfluidity, including сверхтекучее state of helium-3, topological superconductors and insulators, multi-superconductivity and superconductivity type of 1.5, the effects of proximity in the structures of ferromagnetic/superconductor.
- 2005 - master's degree, Advanced School of General and Applied Physics of N. I. Lobachevsky State University of Nizhniy Novgorod;
- 2008 - K. f.-m.s., IPM RAS. Thesis: «Electronic structure and transport properties of the vortex state of mesoscopic superconductors», the head - A.S. Melnikov
- 2005 - 2008 - junior research associate of the IPM RAS;
- 2008 - present - research associate, of the IPM RAS;
- 2010 - present - post Doc, Royal technologistический University, Stockholm, Sweden.
- 2006 - 2007 - Participant of the Fund of assistance to domestic science for graduate students;
- 2005 - 2011 - Foundation Scholarship «Dynasty» for post-graduate students, candidates of Sciences.
- Bound fermion states and resonant magnetic susceptibility of vortex cores in 3He-B / Workshop on Vortices, Superfluid Dynamics, and Quantum Turbulence held on 11-16 April 2010, Helsinki «Fractional vortices and a Bean-Livingston barrier in two-component superconductors» Nordita Program «Quantum solids, liquids, and gases», August 19-27, 2010, Stockholm, Sweden;
- On type-1.5 superconductivity / Tage Erlander award conference «Frontiers of condensed matter physics», January 8-14, 2011, Stockholm, Sweden;
- Microscopic theory of type-1.5 superconductivity in multiband systems / Vortex matter in nanostructured superconductors (Vortex-VII), September 2011, Rhodes, Greece;
- Universal mechanism of dissipation in Fermi superfluids at ultra low temperatures, Microkelvin 2012 Workshop, March 19-23, 2012, Smolenice Castle, Slovakia;
- Vortex dynamics in Fermi superfluids at ultra-low temperatures / Quantum Fluids and Solids 2012, August 15-21, 2012, Lancaster, UK.
- Intervortex quasiparticle tunneling and electronic structure of multi-vortex configurations in type-II superconductors / A. S. Mel nikov and M. A. Silaev, JETP Letters 83, 675 (2006);
- Possibility of a long-range proximity effect in a ferromagnetic nanoparticle / M. A. Silaev, " Phys. Rev. B 79, 184505 (2009);
- Spectrum of fermion bound states on vortices in 3He-B / M. A. Silaev, JETP Letters 90, 433, (2009);
- Magnetic resonance within the vortex cores in the B-phase of superfluid helium-3 / I. M. Khaymovich, M. A. Silaev, " Phys. Rev. B 82, 094507 (2010);
- Topological superfluid He-3 B: fermion zero modes on interfaces and in the vortex core / M. A. Silaev, G. E. Volovik, J. of Low Temp. "Phys. 161 (5-6), 460, (2010);
- Stable fractional flux vortices and unconventional magnetic state in two-component superconductors / M. A. Silaev, " Phys. Rev. B 83, 144519 (2011);
- Universal Mechanism of Dissipation in Fermi Superfluids at a ultralow Temperatures / M. A. Silaev, " Phys. Rev. Lett. 108, 045303 (2012);
Phone: +7 (831) 417-94-85 +227