Зам. директора ИФМ РАН, зав. лаб. 122 (Теории мезоскопических систем) of the Department for physics of superconductivity, д. ф.-м.н.
the date and place of birth: 11 July, 1964, Arzamas.
- superconductors with anisotropic pairing;
- the theory of the mixed state in superconductors of type II (including high-temperature cuprates);
- the vortex structure and dynamics;
- one-particle excitation;
- vortices in layered systems;
- quantum transport in mesoscopic systems.
- 1986 - 1989 - junior research associate of the Institute of Applied Physics RAS, Nizhniy Novgorod;
- 1989 - trainee of the Lomonosov Moscow State University;
- 1989 - 1992 - postgraduate student of the Lebedev Physical Institute RAS, Moscow;
- 1992 - 1994 - research associate of the IAP RAS, Nizhny Novgorod;
- 1994 - present. - research associate, senior research associate, leading research associate, deputy director, head of the laboratory, Institute for Physics of Microstructures RAS, Nizhny Novgorod.
1986, the diploma of the Faculty of radiophysics of N. I. Lobachevsky State University of Nizhniy Novgorod, head In. M. Genkin.
1992, K. f.-m.s. (theoretical physics) Physics Institute RAS. P. Mr.. Lebedev Academy of Sciences of the USSR, scientific leaders In. L. Ginzburg and Yu. With. Barash. Thesis title: «Magnetic and transport properties of vortex structures in anisotropic superconductors».
2002, D. f.-м.н.Институт physics of microstructures RAS, Nizhny Novgorod. The title of the thesis: «Structure and dynamics of vortices in anisotropic superconductors»
Physics of a solid body (course of lectures) Nizhny Novgorod state University, Radiophysics faculty (1995-2010), the Higher school of General and applied physics (1997-2011).
Additional chapters of physics of a firm body (course of lectures) Nizhny Novgorod state University, Radiophysics faculty (1995-2010), the Higher school of General and applied physics (1997-2011). (download electronic tool (830 kB))
the Physics of superconductivity (course of lectures) - 1996-1997, Nizhny Novgorod state University, Radiophysics faculty.
Защитившиеся masters: 9
Phone: +7 (831) 417-94-56