Senior research associate of the Department for physics of superconductivity, PhD in Physics.
Mathematical physics, numerical modeling.
- 1971 — 1976 — study in
N. I. LobachevskyState University of Nizhniy Novgorod;
- 1990 — PhD in Physics (thesis — «Integral representations of the sound field in a layered ocean and their application to the numerical simulation», Supervisor — Yu. V. Chugunov).
- 1976 — 1978 — enginee of Russian Research Institute of Standardization and Certification in Engineering;
- 1978 — 1993 — junior research associate, research associateof the IAP RAS;
- 1994 — present — research associate, senior research associate of the IPM RAS;
Nizhny Novgorod Mathematical Society.
Diploma of the Presidium of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- Whispering Vortices / A. Wallraff, A. V. Ustinov,
V. V. Kurin, I. A. Shereshevskii, and N. K. Vdovicheva, Physical Review Letters 84 (1), 151 (2000);
- The near-field microwave technique for deep profiling of free carrier concentration in semiconductors /
A. N. Reznik, I. A. Shereshevsky, N. K. Vdovicheva, J. Appl. Phys. 109, 094508 (2011);
- Multipactor ignition on a dielectric window: Effect of finite geometry /
A. G. Sazontov, N. K. Vdovicheva, Appl. Phys. Lett. 101, 113506 (2012);
- Statistical Prediction of Microwave Window Breakdown: Effects of
R. F. MagneticField / A. G. Sazontov, V. E. Nechaev, and N. K. Vdovicheva, IEEE Transactions on plasma science 40 (2), 451 (2012);
Phone: +7 (831) 417-94-95