Research associate of the terahertz spectroscopy Department, PhD in Chemistry.
Born in 1972 in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Studiing of multicomponent gas mixtures and polyatomic compounds by method of the THz non-stationary spectroscopy, analytical spectroscopy studies for various applications (Biomedicine, hi-tech, security systems).
- 1988 — 1993 — N. I. Lobachevsky State University (Nizhny Novgorod), faculty of applied physics and microelectronics
- 1993 — 1995 — postgraduate student in the G. A. Razuvaev Institute of Organometallic Chemistry RAS
- 1995 — present — junior research associate, research associate of the terahertz spectroscopy department of the Institute for Physics of Microstructures RAS.
In 2000 she defended the PhD thesis in Chemistry on the subject of «The role of organometallic compounds in formation of fullerene-like structures».
- The Use of Supersonic Molecular Beams to Increase the Sensitivity of Transient Gas Spectroscopy in the Subterahertz and Terahertz Frequency Ranges / V. L. Vaks, E. G. Domracheva, E. A. Sobakinskaya, and M. B. Chernyaeva, Physics Doklady 440 (4-6), 510 (2011);
- Using the methods and facilities of nonsteady-state spectroscopy of the subterahertz and terahertz frequency ranges for noninvasive medical diagnosis / V. L. Vaks, E. G. Domracheva, E. A. Sobakinskaya, M. B. Chernyaeva, and A. V. Maslennikova, Journal of Optical Technology 79 (2), 66 (2012);
- Upgrading the sensitivity of spectroscopy gas analysis with application of supersonic molecular / V. L. Vaks, E. Domracheva, E. Sobakinskaya, M. Chernyaeva, Journal of Applied Physics 111, 074903 (2012).
Phone: +7 (831) 417-94-87