superconductivity, Josephson effect, the dynamics of Josephson vortices, layered superconductors
- 1991-1997 - student of the faculty of radiophysics of the University of Nizhniy Novgorod them. Mr.. И.Лобачевского;
- 1997-2000 - postgraduate student of the IPM RAS;
- 2000 - present - junior research associate of the department for physics of superconductors of the Institute for Physics of Microstructures RAS.
- Dynamics of fluxons in narrow window junctions, N. Flytzanis, N. Lazarides, A. Chiginev, V. Kurin, and J. G.-Caputo, J. Appl. Phys. 88, 4201 (2000);
- Superradiance in josephson superlattice coupled in a slow wave system, V. V. Kurin, A. V. Chiguinev, I. A. Shereshevsky, N. K. Vdovicheva, and M. Yu. Levitchev, 8th InternationalSuperconductive Electronics Conference, Osaka, Japan, June 19-22, 2001, Extended Abstracts, p. 437-438, (2001);
- Instability of a rectangular vortex lattice in a stack of two long Josephson junctions, A. V. Chiginev and V. V. Kurin, Phys. Rev B 66, 052510 (2002);
Phone: +7 (831) 417-94-85 +257