Junior research associate of the Department for physics of semiconductors.
Born on 17 April, 1991.
Physics of semiconductors, two-dimensional heterostructures., spectroscopy, cyclotron resonance, magnetotransport.
- 2013 — 2014 Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, No degree — Exchange Master Student, Materials Science, Grade: 7.76/10.00
- 2012 — 2014 State University of Nizhni Novgorod named after N.I. Lobachevsky (UNN), Master’s degree, Nanotechnology, Grade: 4.90/5.00 with honors
- 2008 — 2012 State University of Nizhni Novgorod named after N.I. Lobachevsky (UNN), Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Semiconductors and Microelectronics, Grade: 4.56/5.00
- October 2015 — Present — Visiting PHD Student at LNCMI, THz magnetospectroscopy of double quantum well CdHgTe-based heterostructures
- July 2014 — Present — PHD Student at Institute for Physics of Microstructures RAS, Terahertz excitation in topological insulators
- October 2013 — June 2014 — Master Student at Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC), Electromechanical model of myocardium
- September 2012 — August 2013 — Master Thesis Project at Institute of Chemistry of High-Purity Substances
- Bovkun, L.S., Krishtopenko, S.S., Zholudev, M.S. et al. Semiconductors (2015) 49: 1627. doi:10.1134/S1063782615120052
- Maremyanin, K.V., Ikonnikov, A.V., Antonov, A.V. et al. Semiconductors (2015) 49: 1623. doi:10.1134/S1063782615120118
Phone: +7 (831) 417−94−82 +262