Research associate of the Department for physics of semiconductors, PhD in Physics.
Born on June 4, 1969.
Physics of semiconductors, physics of low-dimensional heterostructures and superlattices, shallow impurities, laser physics.
- 1986 — 1993 — Nizhny Novgorod State University, Faculty of Physics;
- 1997 — 2000 — post-graduate study in IPM RAS;
- 2001 — PhD in Physics (thesis — «Study of optical and tunneling transitions in heterostructures with a complex valence band using effective mass approximation«, supervisor — V. Ya. Aleshkin).
- 1993 — present — trainee researcher, junior research associate, research associate of the IPM RAS.
- The conduction band and selection rules for interband optical transitions in strained GeSi/Ge and GeSi/Si heterostructures / V. Ya. Aleshkin,
N. A. Bekin, J. Phys. Condens. Matter 9, 4841 (1997);
- Coulomb centers assisted tunneling in a delta-doped triple barrier SiGe heterostructure / R. Kh. Zhukavin,
N. A. Bekin, D. N. Lobanov, Yu. N. Drozdov, P. A. Yunin, M. N. Drozdov, D. A. Pryakhin, E. D. Chhalo, D. V. Kozlov, A. V. Novikov, V. N. Shastin, Physica E 57, 42 (2014).