Senior research associate of the multilayer X-ray optics Department, PhD in Physics. State prize laureate (1991 г.)
Born on 11 July, 1952 in Baku.
the Deposition of thin films and multilayer structures.
Focus multilayer x-ray mirrors for hard range of lengths of waves (l=0.05 to 2.5 nm).
N. I. Lobachevsky State University of Nizhniy Novgorod. Faculty of physics. Department of crystallography. 1969-1974.
- 1974-1976-trainee researcher of the Institute of Experimental Mineralogy RAS, Moscow. Chernogolovka (growth of diamond crystals).
- 1976-1979-engineer of the Institute of Chemistry RAS, Moscow. Mr.. Novgorod (spectrum analysis).
- 1979-1993-engineer, junior research associate, research associate of the Institute of Applied Physics RAS, Moscow. Mr.. Novgorod (the study of the process of pulse laser deposition of films and multilayer structures).
- From 1993-N.S., senior research associate of the Institute for Physics of Microstructures RAS (focusing multilayer x-ray mirrors).
- Published more than 100 scientific works.
- the Head of the 3 projects of the RFBR (the participant of the 10 projects). Published more than 100 scientific works.
Phone: +7 (831) 417-94-76 +120