An unique stand «Femtospectrum»
Stand «Femtospectrum» was commissioned in November 2005.
The stand consists of two main parts, the studies may be performed simultaneously:
- nanosecond spectroscopy;
- femtosecond spectroscopy.
Thus, «Femtospectrum» is the instrumental basis for experimental research of spectrokinetic and photovoltaic properties of semiconductor nanostructures based on Si, SiGe and A3B5:
- kinetics of luminescence and photoexcitation with nano-and femtosecond resolution;
- luminescence excitation spectra of light emitting centers;
- lasing in semiconductor nanostructures;
- photoelectric and optical properties of nanostructures;
- generation and detection of terahertz radiation in nanostructures;
- ionization modeling of radiation effects on semiconductor structures and devices.
Stand «Femtospectrum» provides services in the field of spectroscopy of semiconductor heterostructures and nanostructures, metallic and magnetic multilayer structures and high temperature superconductors. The main scope of services provided in the form of support for joint research in the physics and technology of micro -and nanostructures with research institutes and universities in the Volga region. Also equipment is provided for educational purposes for students and post-graduate students of the Nizhny Novgorod region.
Krasilnik Zakhary, Director of the IPM RAS;
Phone: +7 831 4179473;
Fax: +7 831 4179474;